Sunday 1 November 2015

Voting is now open

This is just a short post to let you know that voting is now open in the Online Bloggers' Quilt Festival.  Amy's put all the entries into one blog post so it's easier to see what you're voting for now.  You can find them here: Online Bloggers' Quilt Festival voting.

Spinning Stripes - Mini Quilt

You can vote for up to 3 quilts in each category.  To vote just click on the little greyed out heart in the top right hand corner. Clicking turns the heart red, and means you've voted for that quilt.

Radiant Poppies - Hand Quilted

Just a reminder, my Spinning Stripes is in the Mini Quilt section, and my Radiant Poppies is in the hand quilted section.  I'd love it if you voted for them, but only if they are your favourites.  

I've got two recent finishes to share with you, so I'm off to write those blog posts now.




2 comments:

margaret said...

thanks for reminding me, went and voted wonder who I voted for??!!! There were some lovely quilts all worthy winners

Granny Maud's Girl said...

For the first time ever, I voted. I found the little hearts you mentioned.